We are seeking a talented Sr. Human Resources Business Partner to join the Pacific Life's Lynchburg Virginia Office. This individual will use their thorough knowledge of HR and the client's business to partner with the management team identifying and developing strategic solutions to achieve their talent needs. You will also partner with management to identify short and long term talent needs and assess organizational processes and structure to determine their effectiveness towards meeting business goals. Additional responsibilities include:
• Coaching, counseling, and advising management on employee relations issues, performance management, and employee
• Leveraging your consultative approach, coach, influence or advocate in a manner that meaningfully affects change and culture
• Ensure the reinforcement and sustainability of the solutions that are implemented.
• Rely on experience and judgment to accomplish goals and influence leaders.
• Establish strong relationships and collaborate well with HR colleagues and business clients.
• Champion and advocate the value of HR initiatives to the business.
• Communicate and advocate the business's challenges and perspective to HR to ensure the right solutions and/or initiatives are
evaluated and implemented effectively.
• Support the HR Vision, Mission, and Values.
FACTORS FOR SUCCESS:
•5+years of Human Resources experience, with HR Certification (PHR/SPHR) preferred
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required, with financial services industry preferred
• Strong organizational design and change management background
• Broad-based Human Resources experience with strategic planning and facilitation experience preferred
• Deep knowledge and experience in employment law
• Strong ability to collaborate and manage ambiguity
• Demonstrated experience managing complexity; asks the right questions to accurately analyze situations
• Ability to navigate through an organization to get things done; is sensitive to how people and organizations function
• Uses knowledge of business drivers and how strategies and tactics play out in the market to guide actions
Join the Pacific Life team and watch your career grow! We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes: • Competitive salary and bonus program • Medical, dental, and vision as part our commitment in investing in the health and wellbeing of our employees • Two retirement savings plans: 401k savings plan with company match and Company Retirement Contribution (company-paid) • Generous vacation time and holiday pay • And much more!
Apply on company website