Sr. Portfolio Strategist
Cadence Capital Management is a Boston-based investment adviser founded in 1988. Cadence is an affiliate of Pacific Global Asset Management, the asset management arm of Pacific Life Insurance Company. Cadence operates as an independent investment adviser with approximately $3 billion in assets under management. Cadence manages disciplined, systematic investment strategies ranging from global Factor-Based portfolios to active growth stock portfolios across the market capitalization spectrum. We use a team approach in everything we do -- from our investment team to trading to operations to administration.
Cadence is currently seeking a Sr. Portfolio Strategist that will focus primarily on providing investment insights, service, and counseling to consultants, clients and prospects for the Factor-Based strategies The candidate will use multiple forms of communication to help explain the firm's investment philosophy, process, and performance as well as provide updates on overall capital markets performance, economic trends, and the firm's investment outlook. The role requires a seasoned investment professional with excellent communication, marketing/sales, and client relationship skills. While the Portfolio Specialist may be involved in product design and development, they will be primarily externally focused. As a result, a moderate amount of travel with the distribution team will be required.
- Provide consultants, clients and prospects with ongoing updates and insights about the firm's philosophy, process, performance, and investment outlook.
- New business development.
- Serve as “PM Proxy” and bring valuable insights back to investment team that may directly impact the management of portfolios.
- Participate in investment strategy meetings with portfolio managers.
- May assist in and/or is responsible for new product design and development.
- Typically covers the largest and/or most complex prospects, consultants, clients/accounts.
- As firm grows may serves as the lead contact on certain accounts and/or intermediaries.
- Seasoned investment professional (typically has 10 or more years of investment experience).
- Broad understanding of the equity markets
- In-depth knowledge of quantitative investment approaches.
- CFA Preferred.
- Excellent communications skills
- Well-developed communication skills, both oral and written
Apply on company website