Currently, we are seeking a talented Systems Analyst to join the Life Insurance Division in Aliso Viejo, CA. The Life Insurance Division works with financial and insurance professionals to give families and businesses the life insurance coverage needed to help meet important financial protection, wealth accumulation, and wealth preservation goals.
The IT-Illustrations team within the Life Insurance Division develops and maintains the desktop and web applications which life insurance producers use to illustrate and sell Pacific Life products. The Systems Analyst is part of a team made up of analysts and developers and is responsible for analyzing business requirements for the applications and performing quality assurance testing to ensure those requirements are met. This individual is expected to complete simple to moderate work efforts with direct supervision and peer assistance.
Specific job duties include:
- Analyze product specifications and business requirements to establish testing scope and level-of-effort.
- Analyze requirements and develop technical documentation from which software applications will be written.
- Test software for quality and accuracy.
- Adhere to Quality Assurance best practices and policies.
- Escalate risks and issues in a timely and organized manner.
- Bachelor's degree required with emphasis in Mathematics, Computer Science or equivalent. Fall 2019 graduates are encouraged to apply.
- College level math skills.
- Complex problem-solving and issue resolution skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate in person and in writing.
- A thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Understanding of life insurance products is a plus.
Join the Pacific Life team and watch your career grow! We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes: • Competitive salary and bonus program • Medical, dental, and vision as part our commitment in investing in the health and wellbeing of our employees • Two retirement savings plans: 401k savings plan with company match and Company Retirement Contribution (company-paid) • Generous vacation time and holiday pay • And much more!
Apply on company website