Travel Expense Specialist Position Summary: This position is responsible for providing administrative support and guidance for all parent and subsidiary employees regarding Travel & Expense reimbursement services and management of the Concur expense system.
- Act as a central point of contact for all employee Travel & Expense and Concur system related issues.
- Audit expense reports for accuracy, completeness and compliance with company policies providing excellent customer service, escalating discretely to Upper Management.
- Monitor employee T&E reports to meet FINRA compliance standards.
- Maintain timely & appropriate communication with all levels of company's management.
- Assist in the development and monitoring of the audit rules and procedures in compliance with the company policy.
- Sustain and update training on expense reporting policies, standards, tutorials and system enhancements.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, formal training, reviewing professional publications, establishing and expanding professional networks and relationships.
- Perform ad-hoc project requests and additional duties when assigned.
- Log and track expense report errors through SharePoint. Prepare data for quarterly reports and presentations to Upper Management for department metrics.
- First line resource for travel and expense inquires through Travel Questions Inbox.
- Aid with processing checks received by Treasury. This includes checks ready for deposit as well as logging unidentified checks and gathering data needed to deposit.
- Bachelor's degree or 5+ years' experience in Travel Industry or Banking preferred.
- Robust understanding of Travel and Expense best practices and supporting systems, preferably SAP Concur.
- Established experience in accounts payables and/or Travel & Entertainment processing.
- Solid organizational and time/project management skills.
- Experience with FINRA (Financial Industry Regulatory Authority) requirements and regulations.
- Demonstrate experience with general ledger account reconciliation's including month end closing processes and general knowledge of accounting principles.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- The ability to multi-task and willingness to learn new skills.
- Proficiency with excel spreadsheets to develop account reconciliations.
- Team oriented person whom possesses strong analytical abilities and attentive to details.
Join the Pacific Life team and watch your career grow! We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes: • Competitive salary and bonus program • Medical, dental, and vision as part our commitment in investing in the health and wellbeing of our employees • Two retirement savings plans: 401k savings plan with company match and Company Retirement Contribution (company-paid) • Generous vacation time and holiday pay • And much more!
Apply on company website