Paladin Security: Making the World a Safer and Friendlier Place!
Do you have superior customer service skills and a passion for helping people? Are you able to think quickly on your feet and defuse difficult situations? Your track record of handling a great deal of responsibility combined with your varied life experience and enthusiasm for a job well done make you an ideal candidate for our team! The Paladin Difference starts with our officers; we're the best because we hire the best. We believe in promoting from within, respecting people and their differences, providing high quality service and always having fun! If you think you have what it takes to join our team, we want to meet you!
- Provide exceptional customer service to students, staff, faculty and visitors and answer inquiries politely and professionally
- Conduct regular patrols of the campus to ensure safety and security of people and property
- Attend and investigate security alarms and emergencies and escalate to emergency services as required
- Perform crowd services and politely direct unauthorized or disruptive individuals to leave the premises
- Follow and enforce rules, regulations, policies and procedures
- Respond to and report irregularities, security breaches, hazards and emergencies
- Write clear and comprehensive reports including daily activity reports and incident reports
- Utilize computers and various software including Microsoft Office
- Manage lost and found items and inquiries
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills, including report writing
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills, professional demeanor and deportment
- Ability to solve problems, make decisions and respond to emergencies while working independently
- Discretion when handling confidential and private information
- Physical ability to stand, sit, and walk for extended periods of time
- Ability to pass a security clearance and obtain a security license (a valid security license is considered an asset)
- High school diploma or equivalent and of legal age
High School Diploma/GED
Valid Security Licence
Standard First Aid, CPR Level C
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance
Apply on company website