Paladin Security: Making the World a Safer and Friendlier Place!
Do you have superior customer service skills and a passion for helping people? Are you able to think quickly on your feet and defuse difficult situations? Your track record of handling a great deal of responsibility combined with your varied life experience and enthusiasm for a job well done make you an ideal candidate for our team! The Paladin Difference starts with our officers; we're the best because we hire the best. We believe in promoting from within, respecting people and their differences, providing high quality service and always having fun! If you think you have what it takes to join our team, we want to meet you!
• Patrol assigned area on foot, as assigned, to ensure personal, building, and equipment security.
• Watch for and report irregularities by completing investigations and incident reports, such as security breaches, facility and safety hazards, and emergency situations; contact emergency responders, such as police, fire, and/or ambulance personnel, as required.
• Utilize two-way radio and computer applications for communicating site activities.
Sustain effective relationships with key stakeholders and provide specialized security services by enforcing college's rules and regulations when required.
• Offer support to any person in need such as providing good customer service when providing a security presence, such as providing direction on college campus, responding to emergency situation involving violent individuals and injuries.
• Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
High School Diploma/GED
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability
Apply on company website