We are now accepting applications for a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to join our team at Palisade Healthcare Center! You will work alongside fellow caregivers to provide high quality patient care. This is a great center with amazing staff who care deeply for our residents. Now Hiring for Day Shift! Job Summary Under general supervision, the CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant, Nurse Aide Certified) performs a combination of following duties in caring for residents in the Center, consistent with the plan of care and established long-term care standards and Center policies and processes. The CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) is expected to perform duties in compliance with state and federal regulations. Essential Functions:
- Answers signal lights, bells, or intercom system to determine resident needs.
- Provides assistance with bathing, dressing, toiletry, and oral hygiene activities of daily living (ADLs).
- Serves and collects food trays and feeds residents requiring help.
- Transports residents, using wheelchair or wheeled cart, or assists residents to walk.
- Turns and repositions residents, alone or with assistance, and utilizing proper body mechanics, to prevent pressure ulcers.
- Takes and records temperature, blood pressure, pulse and respiration rates, food and fluid intake and output, and weight, as directed.
- Completes documentation (e.g. meal monitor, I&O records, ADL, and Aide flow sheets)
- Current certification as a nursing assistant in the state of SD.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Ability to work in a sometimes fast paced environment and relate to patient, family and long-term care staff
- Ability to work well in a team setting
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Option Purchase Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Opportunities to advance and grow your career
- Daily Pay Option!
Apply on company website