Summary of Job Description:
The purpose of Regional Marketing is to build brand awareness and demand for Panda in local communities by forging meaningful connections with our guests that drive regional transactions and sales.
The Regional Marketing Manager is responsible for serving as a strategic business partner to Regional Directors of Operations (RDOs) and Area Coaches of Operations (ACOs) through consulting, planning and coaching these Operations leaders to successfully lead marketing initiatives that drive sales and profitability goals within their region or area.
You'll get a chance to:
- Serve as the primary strategic business partner with RDOs to develop and review quarterly local store marketing plans (LSM) that drive the region's sales and profitability goals and dictate how LSM budgets are spent.
- Work in collaboration with the Director of Regional Marketing to develop tools, training programs and national metrics to ensure effective delivery and execution that meets and exceeds goals.
- Educate ACOs and RDOs on the advantages of off-the-shelf marketing programs and advocate for their use.
- Work collaboratively with Operations leaders to ensure the effective delivery of off-the-shelf marketing programs to support focus areas such as catering, fundraising, grand openings, accelerated focus stores, and community events.
- Lead local store marketing opportunity response efforts through remote consultation, coordination of Support Center-based efforts and on-site support to drive regional sales and profitability goals.
- Provide RDOs and other Operations leaders with the marketing tools and materials necessary to successfully execute national promotions as well as local marketing efforts.
- Support and manage the brand integrity of collateral and program material development, including copy writing and design direction.
How we reward you:
- Hybrid Work schedule
- 401K with company match
- Yearly bonus opportunity*
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance *
- On-site fitness center, biometric screen, and flu shot clinic
- Discounts at Panda restaurants, theme parks, and gym memberships
- Paid time off starting at 15 days with 7 federal holidays*
- Continuous education assistance and scholarships*
- Income protection including Disability, Life and AD&D insurance*
- Bereavement leave*
*Benefits available for eligible permanent full time associates
Your background & experience:
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in marketing, advertising, public relations, communications or related field
- Minimum five years of experience in Marketing, Field Marketing, and/or organizing and delivering training programs with increasing management responsibility required; direct involvement with Operations leaders required; fast casual retail/hospitality industry Marketing or Operations experience preferred
- Successful completion of annual store training
- If hired, successful completion of annual store training
- If hired, must provide proof of full vaccination on start date, unless prohibited by federal, state, or local law. Full vaccination means two weeks or more have passed after receiving the second dose in a two-dose series, or more than two weeks after receiving a single-dose vaccine. Examples of proof of full vaccination include an original, photocopied, or digital completed vaccination card that includes name, type of vaccine provided, and date of last dose administered.
Panda Strong since 1983
Founded in Glendale, California, we are now the largest family-owned American Chinese Restaurant concept in America. With close to 2,000 locations globally, we continue our mission of delivering exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives. Whether it's impacting our team or the communities we work in, we're proud to be an organization that embraces family values.
You're wanted here
We value diversity in all forms and know the strength it brings. Workplace equality allows for creative ideas to blossom, diverse points of view to be heard, and improves overall happiness. We like the sound of that.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Regardless of your race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, veteran status, you are welcome here.
Apply on company website