Are You HIGHLYMOTIVATED, SELF DRIVEN,ORGANIZED, and FRIENDLY!
Do You LOVE the Restaurant Industry and preparing food?!
Is MARKETING and SALES something you EXCEL at?
If you are looking for a GREAT HANDS ON, FIRST SHIFT opportunity,
LOOK NO FURTHER and become a CATERING COORDINATOR for Panera Bread!
In this role, you work in a FAST PACED ENVIRONMENT to ensure that our guests receive GREAT food and service for their catered events. You will be responsible toPREPARE and DELIVER all catered orders on time. You will also use yourMARKETING and SALES SKILLS to generate new business for catering at Panera Bread!
- Great first shift position, typically M-F! Hours are generally between 5:00am - 3:00pm
- Great TIPS!
- Free Meal EACH Shift!
- Minimum age - 18 years old
- Reliable transportation, along with Valid Driver's License & Insurance.
- Must be able to pass Drug Screen and Background check
- A customer service, production and sales position for an individual who is organized, detail oriented and focused on giving great service!
- Take, place and prepare catering orders.
- Must possess a valid license, have reliable transportation and make local deliveries.
- Follow up with catering clients and participate in community marketing.
- Keep work area neat and clean while following all safety and sanitation procedures.
- Display an ability to interact positively with all team members, managers and clients on a consistent basis.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational and training opportunities.
Isn't it time for you to LOVE your Job?
PANERA BREAD IS A DRUG FREE WORK ENVIRONMENT
Apply on company website