Make Your Mark across Diverse Responsibilities at a Fast-Growing Market Leader
Leverage your hands-on skills and expand your experience in an important IT role
If your background includes strong experience in both HR and IT, consider building a progress career home at a fast-growing market leader. Here's why:
- In this role, you will become our subject matter expert in SAP ECP, SuccessFactors and other HRIS solutions.
- In addition to providing ongoing business support, you will contribute to a variety of projects, such as a new SuccessFactors implementation just underway.
- Par Pacific is expanding rapidly, that growth will bring a steady stream of intriguing projects.
- Prove yourself in this role and, down the road, you may be able to pursue other opportunities in the organization.
- We offer a results-oriented culture that is also relaxed and upbeat; for example, we are more focused on achieving goals than on time clocks.
To meet the basic qualification for this role, you will have legal authorization to work permanently in the United States for any employer without requiring a visa transfer or visa sponsorship. In addition, to be a good fit for the HRIT Analyst opportunity, you will have:
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, business administration, or related field or comparable work experience.
- 4+ years of experience supporting an SAP HCM and SuccessFactors (SF) landscape, preferably in a multi-site downstream oil & gas and/or a retail environment.
- Experience with SAP Employee Central Payroll is a must.
- Hands-on experience configuring all areas of SAP ECP and SF modules and their integration with each other is required.
- Experience in HR and payroll processes and working knowledge in multiple SF modules, preferably including Onboarding, Performance Management/Goal Management (PM/GM), Payroll (ECP), Time Management, Learning (LMS), Compensation, Calibration, Recruiting / Applicant Tracking, Recruiting Marketing, and/or Succession planning.
- Expertise in SAP-HR role design and management processes.
- The ability to troubleshoot and recommend alternatives to resolve conflicts between business requirements and standard system functionality in SAP, ECP and SuccessFactors.
- Experience with one or more full life-cycle implementations of SF.
- Expertise in optimizing employee master data across systems to maintain data integrity, including knowledge of data conversion, data mapping, data translating and data uploads.
Just as important will be the following competencies and characteristics:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to:
- Deliver in a rapidly growing company and entrepreneurial environment - reliability, a results orientation and the capacity to work well under pressure.
- Work with multicultural and multi-locational teams.
- Self-motivation and the ability to plan your own work.
- A collaborative, team player approach.
Top candidates will have SEVERAL of the following (but not required):
- Experience with testing (UT/UAT/regression/parallel), training, knowledge-transfer and deployment.
- HR process and system integration experience for oil & gas trading and downstream operations businesses.
- Project management and delivery experience.
- Experience gathering requirements and developing business cases.
- Scope development and prioritization.
- Experience leading large, complex, multi-site implementation and deployment projects.
- Extensive understanding of business processes related to systems and experience with industry-specific modules/products.
- Professional certification such as SuccessFactors and Workforce.
- Knowledge of the systems development life cycle and structured analysis.
Typically, you'll work regular business hours, but you'll also need to be willing to work evening or weekend hours, depending on needs.
Par Pacific Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: PARR), headquartered in Houston, Texas, owns and operates market-leading energy and infrastructure businesses. Par Pacific's strategy is to acquire and develop energy and infrastructure businesses in logistically complex markets. Par Pacific owns and operates one of the largest energy networks in Hawaii with 148,000-bpd of combined refining capacity, a logistics system supplying the major islands of the state and 91 retail locations. In the Pacific Northwest and the Rockies, Par Pacific owns and operates 60,000-bpd of combined refining capacity, related multimodal logistics systems and 33 retail locations. Par Pacific also owns 46% of Laramie Energy, LLC, a natural gas production company with operations and assets concentrated in Western Colorado. Follow this link to learn more about the value of Human Capital at Par Pacific Holdings, Inc. https://esg.parpacific.com/human-capital#professional-impact
Note: Par Pacific will not accept calls from third-party recruiters. All candidates are required to apply through this web posting.
Par Pacific is an equal opportunity employer. Par Pacific prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Apply on company website