Showcase Your People Skills and Leadership Talent Great Platform for Building a Progressive Career Home Aloha and welcome to Par Pacific. If you are a proven leader with a track record of delivering results, bring your career to one of Hawaii's largest companies. Here's why:
- You will run your nomnom store with a degree of autonomy and we'll also provide support, including strong training.
- Demonstrate your potential to move up, in the future, perhaps to an Area Manager role.
- If you are an Assistant Manager at a larger retail operation, this could be your chance to step up to the manager level.
You'll also make a difference in the community. You'll connect directly with customers -- who are also neighbors -- helping make their days just a little easier. You'll use your people skills as a brand ambassador for Par Hawaii, delivering a high level of customer service. Entrepreneurial Energy and Strong Growth Par Hawaii ranked #5 on Hawaii Business magazine's Top 250 list of the state's largest companies by revenue. We're also part of an even larger organization diversified across retail, refining and logistics. By pursuing an opportunistic growth strategy, we have become:
- The proprietor of 34 store locations, which feature our brands nomnom, Union 76 and Hele.
- The operator of the largest refinery in the state.
- The largest supplier of jet fuel on the islands.
- A growing presence on the mainland in Texas, Wyoming, Washington, and Idaho.
Your key objectives will include ensuring that the store meets performance objectives, serving customers' needs, and developing store/station employees. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, you'll be right at home.
Leadership, delegation, coaching and mentoring are all very important. At the same time, you will need to work right alongside your team, from helping customers at the pump to restocking coolers. Our most successful Store Managers are good at striking the right balance between leadership and tasks.
You'll have responsibilities in four main areas:
- Business and financial management
- Customer focus and site relationships
- Leadership and personnel management
- Safety and facilities management
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent; an associate's or bachelor's degree is preferred.
- 3+ years of convenience store or other retail experience, including at least one year of supervisory experience with a track record of good performance.
- The ability to coach and develop others.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and work alongside your team.
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency with general computer applications, such as a POS system, and Microsoft Office.
We have opportunities for Store Managers and Assistant Store Managers throughout the Islands, so feel free to share this information with your network.
Note: Par Pacific will not accept calls from third-party recruiters. All candidates are required to apply through this web posting.
Apply on company website