Thank you for your interest in working at our community. For a quick apply now, please email your resume or overview of your work experience and indicate which position you are applying for to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have a gift for caring for Seniors and are you looking to join a team that creates communities that feel like home? We are looking for compassionate and talented team members who have a passion for caring for our Residents. The Server position is perfect for students or anyone looking for part time or full-time work in our beautiful community. The Server delivers and serves meals and snacks to residents, families and guests in an efficient, attentive and courteous manner to achieve an overall gracious dining experience.
Park Meadows Senior Living is part of Spectrum Retirement Communities, LLC. We are considered a leader and innovator in senior living. SRC is ranked in the top five senior living companies for excellence by its peers and voted Best of Senior Living by SeniorAdvisor.com. We are a privately held company which operates senior living communities in 10 states from Ohio to Oregon. Celebrating our second decade of operations, we continuously live by our Core Values and fulfill our Mission to create communities that feel like home where residents thrive and relationships grow. For more information or to view other opportunities, visit www.spectrumretirement.com.
What we look for in a Server:
• A big smile, eagerness to learn, and compassion for our Residents
• Previous wait staff experience preferred.
• Customer service skills
• Able to lift up to 50 lbs / push/pull/carry up to 30 lbs; constant standing and frequent walking required.
• If under the age of 18 must provide proper school work authorization (if applicable)
• Must successfully complete the pre-employment process as required by Spectrum policy and State regulations.
• Food Handlers Card, as required by state or county regulations.
• Frequent transporting of residents in wheelchairs. Assist residents in walking and transferring into a chair.
Full Time and Part Time positions available.
Server Team Member expectations:
• Preserve and protect the privacy, confidentiality and security of all medical records, proprietary and other confidential information relating to Spectrum Retirement, its residents, Team Members, activities and affiliates, in accordance with all applicable laws (especially HIPAA) and Spectrum policy.
• Promote Spectrum in a positive manner and lead by example, modeling our core values in everyday behavior
• Understand how to approach and communicate with all residents including those who are cognitively impaired.
• Treat residents, family members and other team members with dignity and respect while responding to their needs.
• Maintain and sustain a safe community and workplace.
• Follow Spectrum's Policies, Procedures, and Manuals.
• Accept other duties as assigned.
The Benefits Program is offered to all Eligible Full-Time Team Members (Salaried and Hourly) and their families:
• Medical; Dental; Vision; Voluntary Insurance (Accident, Disability, Cancer, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity and Life Insurance); HSA or FSA Spending Accounts; 401K; PTO (Paid Time Off) and Holiday Pay; Tuition Reimbursement;
Other benefits offered to ALL Team Members:
• Free lunch with various shifts; on the job training; online personal development courses; Perk Spot discount program for endless discounts at restaurants, local businesses, various retailers and more!; lucrative team member referral program; monthly engagement program with free prizes; recognition programs.
Apply on company website