The Primary Care Clinic Medical Director partners with the Clinic Manager in joint responsibility for the leadership, supervision and outcomes of all clinic activities and day-today operations. Together they work to assure a vibrant practice based on sound stewardship principles, and for the retention and recruitment of clinic Physicians and Advanced Practice Clinicians.
The Clinic Medical Director is responsible for ensuring outstanding clinical care, patient satisfaction, and access to affordable care in the context of the Institute for Healthcare Improvement's Triple Aim. The Clinic Medical Director provides accountable leadership for all of the Care Group goals and priorities, including the People, Experience, Health and Stewardship (Four Dimensions) goals. The Clinic Medical Director has a good understanding of systems thinking and planning, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, a basic understanding of finance, and an ability to make and execute difficult decisions.
We believe outstanding health care is delivered when we merge the science and intellect of medicine with the compassion, spirit and humanity of our hearts. We refer to this as “Head + Heart, Together,” and it exists to inspire constant improvement and lasting success. We achieve this by partnering with patients and families in everything from care decisions to service and facility design. As we work together as a unified team, we engage patients, families and the community, and put them at the center of everything we do.
At Park Nicollet, we work together as a team to achieve success. Clinicians are supported by their peers and a network of care team professionals in each clinic. You can expect:
- On-site department assistant for clerical tasks
- On-site care coordinator to support patients with complex conditions or social needs
- 24:7 triage provided by registered nurses
- Dedicated Med-Peds leadership on both departmental and local levels
You will have access to:
- Embedded behavioral health professionals at several locations to provide quick access
- Central management of anticoagulation, medication refills, Pap and Mammography results
- Medication Therapy Management (MTM) pharmacists
Additional benefits and opportunities:
- Growth and development, including opportunities to participate in patient care initiatives
- Flexible scheduling for family-friendly lifestyles with control over appointment time
- Collegial relationships with a large group of excellent subspecialists
- Opportunities for hospital rounding and teaching residents and students
For consideration, please email CV to Missy Fisher, Director Clinician Recruitment, Park Nicollet Health Services, Melissa.Fisher@parknicollet.com. To view all our practice opportunities, visit www.parknicollet.com/careers.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
The Primary Care Clinic Medical Director partners with the Clinic Manager in joint responsibility for the leadership, supervision and outcomes o...
Apply on company website