The Park Record and Parkrecord.com are located in Park City, Utah. We are a division of Swift Communications, a multi media company that offers print and digital solutions. The Park Record is a twice per week publication. We also have 21 magazines and multiple digital solutions. Our website reaches over 5 million readers per year and over 1 million unique viewers. We are looking for a key individual with drive and desire to work with small, medium and large businesses and help them grow by utilizing our unique print and digital marketing products. This position has exiting major accounts as well as opportunity to grow additional business.
Our application process is two parts. Please start here and complete the questionnaire. When complete, return to this page and click apply to complete your application.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
· Maintain and grow major existing accounts with superior service and new solutions.
· Generate new business by reaching out to small medium and large businesses.
· Build relationships with existing high- level advertisers on existing campaigns and provide insight on how to utilize new opportunities based on their needs.
· Utilize our print and digital assets to develop creative and compelling solutions.
· Work with clients on how specific types of advertising will help promote their products or services in the most effective way possible
· Process all correspondence and paperwork related to accounts
· Prepare and deliver sales presentations to new and existing clients
· Be informed and comfortable explaining digital metrics
· Minimum of 2-4 years advertising sales experience.
· Work well with small, medium and large businesses
· Able to generate new business
· Confidence in pitching and closing business to senior level executives and clients
· Exceptional communication skills
· Ability to sell comprehensive marketing solutions
· Work well in a face paced, deadline oriented environment
· Work on continuing relationships and solutions
Swift Communications is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply on company website