Information About this Position
- Day and/or night shift
Company and Job Overview
Parkland Health Center includes two locations in Missouri — a full-service acute care hospital in Farmington as well as a three-bed critical access hospital in Bonne Terre. Parkland Health Center provides quality primary and secondary level inpatient and outpatient services to the people of St. Francois County and surrounding areas in southeastern Missouri.
Parkland's Farmington campus offers a full continuum of inpatient and medical-surgical and intensive care, obstetrics, geriatric psychiatry and emergency services, along with a wide variety of outpatient services including oncology services, an infusion center, a wound care clinic, and the Huckstep Heart and Lung Center. The Parkland Bonne Terre campus includes emergency services, inpatient services for patients meeting specific criteria, and a sleep study lab.
Ensures for patient safety by remaining at the bedside of the assigned patient(s) and providing continuous observation.
- Assists patient and care giver with use of simple medical equipment such as hospital bed, bedside commode, wheelchair, walker, and urinary drainage appliances.
- Provides appropriate documentation.
- BJC has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.
- High School Diploma or GED
Note: not all benefits apply to all openings
- Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance, and disability plan options
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition Assistance
- Health Care and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
- On-Site Fitness Center (depending on location)
- Paid Time Off Program for vacation, holiday and sick time
*Pension does not apply to Memorial Hospital, Memorial Hospital East, Alton Memorial or Parkland Health Center
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply on company website