Are you a Systems Engineer with experience optimizing mission workflows and processes? Parsons is hiring a Lead Systems Engineer to perform a variety of engineering tasks related to the development, operation, and maintenance of complex cyber defense systems, analytics and missions. Daily tasking will include leading design discussions, gathering and analyzing user requirements, documentation, and processes to discover and develop optimal operation solutions. Deliverables include: architecture design, system design, and requirement documentations, and user guides. Additionally you will provide daily management of requirements, serve as a member of the CCB, identify risks, gaps, and recommend solutions.
- Contributes to the development of sections of systems engineering documentation such as System Engineering Plans, Initial Capabilities Documents, Requirements specifications, and Interface Control Documents
- Manages system requirements and derived requirements to ensure the delivery of production systems that are compatible with the defined system architecture(s) – Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF), Service-oriented Architecture (SOA), etc
- Assists with the development of system requirements, functional requirements, and allocation of the same to individual hardware, software, facility, and personnel components
- Coordinates the resolution of action items from Configuration Control Board (CCB) meetings, design reviews, program reviews, and test reviews that require cross-discipline coordination
- Participates in an Integrated Product Team to design new capabilities based upon evaluation of all necessary development and operational considerations
- Participates in the development of system engineering documentation, such as System Engineering Plans, Initial Capabilities Documents, Requirements Specifications, and Interface Control Documents
- Participates in interface definition, design, and changes to the configuration between affected groups and individuals throughout the life cycle
- Nineteen (19) years' experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity within the Federal Government is required. Demonstrated experience in planning and leading Systems Engineering efforts is required.
- Bachelor's degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university may be substituted for five (5) years of SE experience.
Ready for action? We're looking for the kind of people who see this opportunity and don't hesitate to act. Parsons is a leader in the world of Technical Services and Engineering. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who have proven experience tackling some of the greatest challenges. Take your next step and apply today.
Apply on company website