Company: Parsons Corporation
Location: Aiken, SC
Career Level: Mid-Senior Level
Industries: Construction, Housing, Real Estate
Email me to apply later
Responsible for performing complex troubleshooting and repair of mechanical equipment at the Department of Energy Salt Waste Processing Facility.
- Identify, troubleshoot, and repair mechanical, pneumatic, and simple electrical problems on plant facilities and production equipment.
- Performs preventative maintenance per a defined schedule in a timely manner and documents concerns and resolutions in an electronic CMMS database.
- Recognizes and reports potential equipment failure or unsafe conditions.
- Ensures that all work performed meets required codes and is in accordance with plant policies and procedures.
- Utilizes appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including, but not limited to, safety glasses, face shields, hearing protection, safety shoes, respirator, and appropriate radiological and chemical PPE.
- Works a schedule in support of a production facility including rotating shift work and overtime.
- Responsible for proper care/cleaning of tools, parts, materials, and work area.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
SKILLS/COMPETENCIES: Proficiency in performing Technician assignments and responsibilities, as well as tasks and testing techniques related to operations.
Apply on company website