If you're an experienced subcontract administrator, Parsons has an opportunity for you! We are currently seeking a motivated individual to serve as a Senior Subcontract Administrator to manage construction subcontracts from the planning stage through closeout. Help us ensure that the subcontractors we work with live up to our industry leading reputation!
T4 Program Summary: The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) awarded the Technical Support Services Contract 4 (T4) to Parsons as the prime contractor. This $1.3 billion+ contract has a 4-year base period with two 3-year options. The statement of work includes a variety of activities that support the FAA's Capital Investment Plan (CIP) modernization efforts: Site selection and engineering, construction, environmental and fire/life safety, equipment installation and testing, CAD, and other technical services as required. Work is performed across the nation in each of the FAA's nine regions as well as the Aeronautical Center in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, and the Technical Center in Atlantic City, New Jersey and in several U.S. territories. An average staff of 400-500 with a peak staff over 650 supports this contract, in addition to those subcontractors who perform construction work.
- Prepares recommended source lists of qualified subcontractors, drawing upon their past performance experience. Coordinates the list with project management and client recommendations.
- Prepares electronic Requests for Proposal and verifies accuracy and completeness of proposal packages. Interfaces with Project Manager to clarify and ensure that all necessary data has been included.
- Receives and analyzes subcontractors' responses to requests for proposals, determines each subcontractor's ability to meet Company and project requirements, and negotiates the terms and conditions. Prepares and issues contracts commensurate with delegated procurement authority.
- Prepares subcontract documents and amendments, including managing construction change orders.
- Prepares reports and contractual correspondence for project management and client. Establishes and maintains accurate tracking records tailored to each subcontract.
- Maintains and updates subcontractors' files to include records of payment.
- Performs subcontract closeout actions, completes file documentation, and forwards subcontract files for final closeout authorization.
- May provide technical guidance to lower-level Subcontract Administrators. May make assignments and review completed work.
- Serves as liaison between subcontractor and procurement personnel.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
- 5+ years of procurement experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration (or related field)
- Overall understanding of procurement principles and concepts, including, but not limited to, solicitation of proposals, proposal analysis, award and administration of subcontracts, and closeout procedures associated with cradle to grave procurement responsibilities
- Must be able to create cost and price analysis justifications to support subcontract awards
- Must be able to provide market research to support source selection of subcontract awards
- Must be able to adapt to and be a positive agent for change
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers
- Strong organizational and workflow skills are required
- Knowledge of purchasing practices in the engineering and construction industry, proficiency in FAR/AMS (FAA) compliance, or CPCM certification is a plus.
Must be able to meet customer security requirements. A background check by Federal Authorities will be performed.
Ready for action? We're looking for the kind of people who see this opportunity and don't hesitate to act. Parsons is a leader in the world of Technical Services and Engineering. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who have proven experience tackling some of the greatest challenges. Take your next step and apply today.
Apply on company website