Polaris Alpha, a Parsons company, is seeking a Systems Engineer to support on-going research and development (R&D) efforts at one of the Army's premier R&D Centers of Excellence at Aberdeen Proving Ground (APG), Maryland. This position includes opportunities to influence and support Army next generation RADAR, Electronic Warfare (EW), SIGINT, and C4ISR systems and technologies.
The Systems Engineer collaborates with our customer, vendors, and Polaris Alpha team to influence the next generation of radar systems, signal data processing technologies, and electronic protection techniques. The Systems Engineer supports the analysis, research, development, test and evaluation of new technologies for current and future Army radar systems, including Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR), Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR,) and Moving Target Indicator (MTI), Counterfire Target Acquisition (CTA), and Force Protection radar systems. The Systems Engineer will collaborate across each project team to ensure each project is meeting goals, coordinate technical meetings, create and present status reports, and provide technical expertise to the project.
• BS in Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, or similar field
• 10+ years of experience performing systems engineering duties for RADAR, EW, RF, SIGINT, and tactical C4ISR systems
• 10+ years of experience in using agile development methodologies for system design, development, engineering, test, evaluation, and data analysis
• Knowledge and experience in RADAR, EW, RF, SIGINT or C4ISR systems and technologies
• Experience developing RADAR, EW, or RF models and simulations (M&S)
• Experience in the development of test plans, test procedures, schedules, and reports for laboratory and field tests/demonstrations
• Experience in the preparation of technical reports, technical briefings, technical drawings, performance work statements, system developmental schedules, performance specifications, and requirements documentation
• This position requires the selected candidate to hold an active Department of Defense Secret level security clearance, which requires US citizenship while working in support of a government contract.
Ready for action? We're looking for the kind of people who see this opportunity and don't hesitate to act. Parsons is a leader in the world of Technical Services and Engineering. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who have proven experience tackling some of the greatest challenges. Take your next step and apply today.
Apply on company website