Partners in Primary Care is seeking Physicians with Family Med backgrounds to join our innovative value-based primary care practices.
Our centers focus providing primary care to a Medicare Advantage population. We offer an extremely competitive base salary with quarterly bonus incentives and a value based model of care that allows you more time with your patients (max 15-16/day). Our physicians enjoy a well-balanced life and career with M-F outpatient only practice, limited calls and collaborative approach to medicine with a team of professionals including Physician Extenders, Medical Assistants, Care Coaches, Referral Specialists, Certified Coders, and experienced Administrative staff. (https://www.partnersinprimarycare.com/careers)
The Primary Care Physician is our lead in this team-based environment.
- Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction or ability to become licensed in the state as well as ability to maintain licensure
- Graduate of accredited MD or DO program of accredited university
- Board Certification or Eligibility in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Geriatric Medicine with continued certification throughout employment
- This role is considered patient facing and is a part of Partners in Primary's Tuberculosis (TB) screening program. If selected for this role, you will be required to be screened for TB.
JOB RELATED EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of two to five years directly applicable experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills; written and verbal, demonstrate a high level of skill with interpersonal relationships and communications with colleagues/patients; fully engaged in the concept of “Integrated team based care”
- Willingness and ability to learn/adapt to practice in a value based care setting
- Superior patient/customer service
- Basic computer skills, including email and EMR
- Experience managing Medicare Advantage panel of patients with understanding of Best Practice in coordinated care environment in a value based relationship environment
- Knowledge of Medicare guidelines and coverage
- Knowledge of HEDIS quality indicators
We're always looking for talented physicians to join our growing teams. If this sounds like the job for you, please apply and reach out to us to learn more about our opportunities throughout the country!Partners in Primary Care is seeking Physicians with Family Med backgrounds to join our innovative value-based primary care practices. <...
Apply on company website