Driven by a commitment to research, quality and service, PDI, Inc. provides innovative products, educational resources, training and support to prevent infection transmission and promote health and wellness. Encompassing 3 areas, our Healthcare, Sani Professional and Contract manufacturing divisions, we develop, manufacture and distribute leading edge products for North America and the world.
We have several locations across the US and are looking for new Associates to join our team!
We're looking for a Salesforce Administrator who is excited about working with cross-functional business units (e.g., Sales, Marketing, Customer Care, Analytics, Finance) to design, build, and support business solutions on the Salesforce platform. This role reports to the Salesforce Manager and will be responsible for the day-to-day user support and continuous improvements to our Salesforce instance. Candidates for this role will be proficient in salesforce.com, have experience with best practices in data hygiene/data migration, familiar with Salesforce integrations to external systems (particularly email automation tools), and be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment. Capabilities with force.com or APEX code is a plus.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
• User Seat Management; Set up new users, manage departures, profiles, roles, permission sets, sharing settings, permission set licenses
• Support Salesforce user base with day-to-day problems, questions and requests
• Training users on Salesforce objects/data/features and functionality
• Work with internal customers to gather requirements and implement configuration changes
• Develop and create customized reports and dashboards for various internal stakeholders (e.g., Sales, Marketing, Executive Management, etc.)
• Create/maintain training material and documentation
• Ability to understand business process and translate into technical solutions that are designed responsibly to scale with the organization
• Ability to extract insights from data analysis
• Experience with the Lightning interface (lightning record pages, lightning app builder, customized mobile app builder)
• Support new and existing Salesforce user base with questions and issues in Sales Cloud.
• Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills required
• Experience with data management tools (data loader, Validity, or Ring Lead)
• Familiarity with Lightning Flows
EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION: BS, BA in technical field or equivalent experience
• All aspects of the Salesforce.com platform; standard objects, custom objects, data models, sharing settings, process builder and workflow, Lightning interface
• Basic coding knowledge of APEX programming.
• 3+ years of experience with Salesforce.com platform
• Proficient understanding of the various Salesforce admin features and data loading tools
• Salesforce ADM 201 certification required.
• MS Office: Proficient in Excel.
• Strong analytic skills.
• Ability to understand a business requirement or process and map out a technical solution.
• Desire to build effective cross-functional relationships within the organization.
NONE: No hazardous or significantly unpleasant conditions.
INTENT AND FUNCTION OF JOB DESCRIPTIONS
Job descriptions assist organizations in ensuring that the hiring process is fairly administered and that qualified employees are selected. They are also essential to an effective appraisal system and related promotion, transfer, layoff, and termination decisions. Well-constructed job descriptions are an integral part of any effective compensation system.
All descriptions have been reviewed to ensure that only essential functions and basic duties have been included. Peripheral tasks, only incidentally related to each position, have been excluded. Requirements, skills, and abilities included have been determined to be the minimal standards required to successfully perform the positions. In no instance, however, should the duties, responsibilities, and requirements delineated be interpreted as all-inclusive. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, it is possible that requirements may be modified to reasonably accommodate disabled individuals. However, no accommodations will be made which may pose serious health or safety risks to the employee or others or which impose undue hardships on the organization.
Job descriptions are not intended as and do not create employment contracts. The organization maintains its status as an at-will employer. Employees can be terminated for any reason not prohibited by law.
Nice-Pak Products, Inc. (NP) is the global developer, manufacturer and marketer of pre-moistened wipes for the consumer market, specializing in personal care, hygiene, household cleaning and disinfection products.
Apply on company website