Are you looking for the best job you'll ever have? We are looking for versatile Heart of the House Team Members to work the following positions in our Kitchen: Assembly, Breading Fry Specialist
All PDQ HOH Team Members have Quality and Fresh, Food, Fast top of mind! This means all Team Members are dedicated to making sure Guests are served food quickly, efficiently and with the quality that will make them want to return! Our HOH Team Members work on a fast paced and intense kitchen cook line, hand breading our proteins, cooking our fresh cut fries and assembling salads and sandwiches. Our HOH Team Members adhere to all food safety practices and procedures and are always up to date on the latest food safety guidelines.
Our Team Members enjoy being part of a team and taking care of People while adhering to all PDQ policies and procedures.
We are People Dedicated to Quality!
PDQ is looking for Team Members who are FULLY ENGAGED, dedicated to TEAMWORK and come to work everyday with a GREAT ATTITUDE.
We are looking for the following requirements:
- 16 years of age
- 4-8 hour shifts from 8 am to 11 pm
- Able to work at least 3 days per week including weekends
- Excellent Guest service skills
- Basic Kitchen skills
- Basic Food Safety skills
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn in a fast paced, quality driven environment
- Ability to connect with our Guests and deliver on our Promises.
- Ability to work clean and maintain and clean work space.
- Communicate with Team Members, Management and Guests in a positive manner.
Apply on company website