Are you looking for the best job you'll ever have?
We are looking for a Staff Accountant to assist with daily accounting functions and period closings for our brand.
- Execute daily accounting functions, which include operating the general ledger system, and period-end close work
- Complete period-end closing procedures in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Prepare and record asset, liability, revenue and expense entries
- Maintains and reconciles a variety of ledgers and accounts; examines accounting transactions to ensure accuracy; corrects financial records as necessary.
- Balance Sheet reconciliations per period, quarter and year-end
- Investigate, resolve, and respond to inquiries on financial matters from corporate and restaurant management
- Assist with period-end accrual entries
- Assist in fixed asset accounting
- Perform a variety of special projects as directed
PDQ is looking for Team Members who are FULLY ENGAGED, dedicated to TEAMWORK and come to work everyday with a GREAT ATTITUDE.
- Degree in accounting or finance required
- Strong General Accounting skills and GAAP knowledge with experience in month end close through to financial statement preparation.
- Proficiency in all MS Office applications, and advanced knowledge of Excel required.
- Must have the ability to prioritize workload and perform multiple tasks to meet deadlines
- Candidates must have excellent communication skills (oral and written), the ability to interact with all levels of management through the organization.
We are People Dedicated to Quality!
Apply on company website