IT, Sr. Manager
Are you looking for the best job you'll ever have?
We are looking for a Senior level IT Manager to oversee Menu Management, IT support and IT implementation for our brand.
This position would oversee menu management of all brands; be a part of the team to create and implement a technology strategic plan for department goals; source, project plan, develop, and implement IT pieces of all initiatives; provide restaurant support for all menu management issues; oversees all “down” restaurant scenarios, keeps brand on the forefront of IT trends, manages integrations of POS with all 3rd parties, analyze the business requirements of all departments to determine their internal technology needs, identify the need for upgrades, configurations or new systems
PDQ is looking for Team Members who are FULLY ENGAGED, dedicated to TEAMWORK and come to work everyday with a GREAT ATTITUDE.
- Maintaining POS database
- Testing, configuring, and documenting new POSi versions
- Maintaining consistent and identical POSi version, capabilities and set up across all restaurants.
- Develop and deliver documentation related to each POS project.
- Ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient ability to communicate capabilities and limits of POS System
- Proficient ability to work with major POS Hardware vendors
- Ability to meet schedules and hard deadlines
- Design and document functional specifications that will satisfy business requirements
- Installation, configuration, and maintenance of all POS servers, terminals, and printers.
- Ensure consistent and standardized server/POS images/updates/changes are maintained and deployed.
- Assist with long term strategic planning of all POS equipment
- Proactively monitor, identify, isolate, and resolve system problems to avoid impact on the business
- Current working knowledge of PosiTouch point of sale system.
- Knowledge of Quick Menu Enterprise preferred.
- Basic operational knowledge of a restaurant
- Microsoft Office programs
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- 5 year experience supporting Food and Beverage POS systems in an enterprise class.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Proficient knowledge of standard computer network connectivity
We are People Dedicated to Quality!
Apply on company website