At PDQ, people are the heart and soul of our business. We are committed to doing the things we do the right way. We are dedicated to quality, which is about excellence, the minimum standard for everything we do.
We are looking for Managers who can live by our Principles and Beliefs and lead our Team Members to success.
A PDQ Manager:
- Has excellent People and Guest Service skills
- Is fully proficient in all aspects of the kitchen.
- Manages both Front and Heart of the House operations.
- Ensures perfect execution and believes in getting it right 100% of the time, relentlessly focusing on quality and making sure we stay focused on meeting or exceeding our standards.
- Is responsible for all product ordering and receiving.
- Is responsible for scheduling and running efficient shifts of Team Members
- Is able to read, interpret and positively impact P&L statements.
- Operates the business in accordance with strict PDQ standards.
- Cultivates a diverse culture for our Team Members where they are safe, secure and free from harassment
- Coaches and Teaches our Team Members while recognizing and rewarding performance as well as effort.
We are People Dedicated to Quality!
- Record of maintaining high standards in restaurant cleanliness, sanitation, food quality, and guest satisfaction
- Demonstrated leadership skills, including coaching, directing, and motivating a team
- Working knowledge of P&L and sales building
- Grassroots marketing skills
Apply on company website