IT Data Entry Specialist (POS/Pricing/Menu Management)
Are you looking for the best job you'll ever have?
We are looking for a IT Data Entry Specialist to manage POS (POSi)/Pricing/Menu Management for our brand.
This position would be responsible for maintaining our Point of Sale system across a restaurant brand of 60+ restaurants on an enterprise platform and in the cloud. Including but not limited to data entry, organization and management of all menu items, modifiers, and subsequent functionality. May include creating training documentation for any new functions or menu buttons. Must enjoy being part of a team, have meticulous attention to detail, be highly organized and able to communicate with all levels of Team Members.
PDQ is looking for Team Members who are FULLY ENGAGED, dedicated to TEAMWORK and come to work everyday with a GREAT ATTITUDE.
- Maintaining POSi database
- Testing, configuring, and documenting new POSi versions
- Maintaining consistent and identical POSi verison, capabilities and set up across all restaurants.
- Develop and deliver documentation related to each POS project.
- Ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to meet schedules and hard deadlines
- Current working knowledge of PosiTouch point of sale system.
- Knowledge of Quick Menu Enterprise preferred.
- Basic operational knowledge of a restaurant
- Microsoft Office programs
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Technical Degree or 2 years related experience
We are People Dedicated to Quality!
Apply on company website