Behavioral Health Provider
(Myron Health Center)
Be a part of the future of behavioral healthcare! Join our integrated healthcare team as a Behavioral Health Provider. Work as an integrated member of the medical care team to improve overall health outcomes for patients by providing efficient and effective behavioral health services within a medical and/or dental clinic. The goal is to detect and address a broad spectrum of behavioral health needs in the primary care patient population with the aim of early identification, quick resolution, long-term prevention, and wellness for as many patients as possible.
Nestled in the Front Range of the beautiful Rocky Mountains, Peak Vista Community Health Centers is a not-for-profit Federally Qualified Health Center dedicated to providing exceptional medical, dental and behavioral health care in a collaborative setting for people of all ages. We proudly serve over 86,000 patients through 24 outpatient centers in Colorado's Pikes Peak and East Central regions. Peak Vista is an organization focused on enhancing the health of people and the community-at-large through a professional, caring staff that are motivated, enthusiastic, respectful, energetic and committed to strategic partnerships.
Compensation (Pay): $69,761.12 to $85,797.38/annually, based on experience.
*Other compensation may include rural location differentials.
- Medical - Dental - Vision - Life - STD - LTD
- 403(b) Retirement with Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Continuous Medical Education
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Perks Rewards
- Employee Assistance Program
Summary of Benefits: https://www.peakvista.org/careers/employee-benefits-guide
A successful candidate should:
- be comfortable working in the fast-pace found in the primary care setting.
- have excellent diagnostic skills with a wide range of patients and is skilled in the biopsychosocial model of assessment.
- be capable of assessing and treating children, adolescents, and adults.
- have a skillset to treat a wide range of mental health conditions using empirically validated treatment approaches by way of individual, family, and/or group therapy.
- preferably possess some working knowledge of psychopharmacology and chronic diseases.
- be team-oriented and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- be capable of maintain timely documentation in an electronic health record.
Required licensure: LCSW (preferred), LPC or Licensed Psychologist (accepted)
Additional skills preferred: Bilingual
*Successful candidates will complete pre-employment screening; which includes, but is not limited to a Criminal Background check. Peak Vista Community Health Centers is a drug and alcohol free workplace an an Equal Opportunity Employer.
**PVCHC participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's I-9 to data from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration Records. To learn more, visit: everify.com.
In order to protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients, and communities we serve, Peak Vista Community Health Centers (PVCHC) now requires all employees to provide proof of full vaccination for COVID-19 or apply for and be granted a medical and/or religious exemption. For more information on PVCHC's response to COVID-19, please visit our website at https://www.peakvista.org/.
Apply on company website