The Business Data Analyst II reports directly to the Manager of Planning & Analysis. The ideal candidate would be a self-motivated and proactive individual who has a robust mix of business analytical and technical skills. The Business Data Analyst II is responsible for gathering, summarizing and reporting data to provide analyses and recommendations in such areas as budgets, forecasts, financial plans and statistical ad-hoc reports for management use.
FOUR DIAMOND SERVICE AGREEMENT
All Team Members will display a Four Diamond commitment to Customer Service through the delivery and maintenance of the Quality Standards established by Pechanga Resort and Casino.
• Prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports for executive and management teams.
• Assisting in the creation and review of the company budgets. Provides forecast and assists management in budget preparation, implementation, and control.
• Prepare or assist in the preparation of dashboards and complex ad hoc analyses as requested.
• Prepare concept models for events, promotions, and property changes.
• Analyzes financial, process, or statistical information to determine profitability and provide recommendations as appropriate.
• Extracts, collects, and organizes data using complex database queries and business intelligence tools.
• Intermediate knowledge of Excel including pivot tables, lookups, charts, graphs, and advanced formula writing.
• Knowledge of MS Access, Word, PowerPoint, MS SQL, and other database tools.
• Knowledge of Business Intelligence Software systems (Tableau preferred).
• Strong cognitive skills including analysis, problem solving, and attention to detail.
• Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistics.
• Ability to define problems collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees and management.
• BS or BA in Business Administration, Mathematics, Engineering
• Three (3) to six (6) years of analysis or equivalent accounting experience
• Current and relevant gaming industry knowledge preferred
• Class A Gaming License
Apply on company website