The Hotel Houseperson adheres to department standards and procedures for all facets of cleaning of all Hotel public areas, Guest rooms and Hotel back of house areas.
FOUR DIAMOND SERVICE AGREEMENT
All Team Members will display a Four Diamond commitment to Customer Service through the delivery and maintenance of the Quality Standards established by Pechanga Resort and Casino.
- Promptly responds to all guest requests in a professional and efficient manner.
- Adheres to all key, pager and radio policies and procedures within department.
- Performs all tasks as assigned by management.
- Maintain uniform, grooming and conduct in accordance with department standards.
- Demonstrate responsible equipment operation and care.
- Transports linens and supplies to all closets and floors.
- Reports any maintenance deficiencies in assigned areas for follow-up action by supervisor.
- Complies with all departmental service guarantees.
- Stocks and replenishes storage areas.
- Comply with Resort policies and procedures.
- Complies with departmental service guarantees.
- Ability to logically and independently plan, organize and complete work in a timely manner.
- Ability to perceive quality of work, read material and review documents; receive instructions and hear inquiries from guests, or staff.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing in order to provide clear direction to customers and employees at all levels.
- Attend all Human Resources and department training sessions.
- Attends all Pre-shifts.
- Participates in the positive delivery of company and department policies and procedures and the changes to any set policies and procedures.
- Ensures all assigned areas are maintained and guest supplies are maintained at departmental standards.
- Performs all duties in accordance with Health and Safety standards.
- Ability to remain alert throughout the duration of the shift and remain calm during emergency situations.
- Ability to maintain attendance in conformance with standards.
- Reports any unusual activity to management.
- Familiar with all safety and emergency procedures.
- Other duties as assigned
The Hotel Houseperson does not have supervisory responsibilities.
QUALIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES
EXPERIENCE/TRAINING/EDUCATION: No prior experience or training is required to successfully perform this job.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: This position requires the ability to read, write and comprehend simple instructions, short/simple correspondence, and memos. This position also requires the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Furthermore, this position also requires the ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: This position requires the ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. This position also requires the ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
REASONING ABILITY: This position requires the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. This position also requires the ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: N/A
OTHER QUALIFICATIONS: N/A
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Apply on company website