Established Practice! Greater Atlanta!
We have a great opportunity for a full-time, experienced Certified Women's Health NP or Certified Nurse Midwife to join our well-established maternal-fetal medicine practice providing high-risk OB care.
- Full-service practice with 3 MFMs and 1 advanced practitioner located in the greater Atlanta metro area
- Responsible for co-management of high-risk patients including those with diabetes, pre-term labor, preeclampsia, obesity, hypertension, thyroid disorder, multiples, and fetal congenital anomalies
- WHNP/CNM will provide coverage for our Stockbridge and Fayetteville offices
- Dedicated nurse, sonographers and non-clinical administrative team
- Experience of more than five years is a plus
The Greater Atlanta area combines the sophistication of a big city with a heavy dose of Southern Hospitality. World-renowned museums, theaters, highly successful professional sports franchises, historic sites and a multitude of recreational activities are all within your reach. A low cost of living, great schools and affordable housing make the Greater Atlanta area a wonderful place to live, work and play.
The compensation and benefits referenced is for illustrative purposes only, and will be discussed during and after the interview process.
Effective November 1 st , 2021 Pediatrix will require all employees and new hires to be vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they qualify for an approved medical and/or religious exemption.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
Mednax, Inc. and its affiliated practices operating as Pediatrix? Medical Group (Pediatrix) are one of the nation's leading providers of highly specialized health care for women, babies and children. Since 1979, Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians have been committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically excellent services across the continuum of care, both in hospital settings and office-based practices. Specialties including obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine, and neonatology are complemented by 18 pediatric subspecialties and a newly expanded area of primary and urgent care clinics. The group's high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered by investments in research, education, quality-improvement and safety initiatives.
Today through almost 8,000 employees in 38 states, dedicated teams including physicians, advanced practitioners, clinical leaders, business and operational experts work together every day to fulfill our mission to take great care of the patient?. We invite you to join the Pediatrix? family and help shape the future of health care for women, babies and children.
Pediatrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply on company website