Works under the supervision of an RN to provide direct patient care. Participates, with the RN, in planning care for a broad spectrum of patients. The inventory, distribution/inventory of medications may be required.
- Licensed and currently registered to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse in the State of Maryland or other compact state.
- Current AHA BLS certification.
- May be assigned to day, evening, or night shifts or a combination per departmental policy.
- Required to work weekends per unit need.
- Expected to work overtime on occasion.
Apply on company website