Company: Performance Food Group
Location: Elizabeth, NJ
Career Level: Mid-Senior Level
Industries: Food, Beverage
Email me to apply later
The position will perform the following duties:
- Manages a staff of Sales Representatives to maximize sales and gross profit
- Leads, trains, educates, develops and meets standard of performance.
- Possesses extensive product knowledge.
- Generates product sales to new and existing customer base through marketing and skills set.
- Interfaces with all levels of the company, customers and their company management or owners, brokers and manufacturer representatives.
- Tracks sales progress, obtains sales/production goals, and determines pricing/marketing strategies at appropriate profit margin levels.
- Effectively manages personnel and related disciplinary issues.
- Mentors and leads others in the performance of their duties in accordance with applicable laws and within company policy and procedures.
- Develops interpersonal relationships which encourage openness, candor and trust, both internally and externally.
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Experience: 4-6 Years
Specify: Foodservice sales and team lead or supervisory experience
Preferred Education: Bachelors
Specify: Business management, sales/marketing or related area
Preferred Experience: 6-10 Years
Broadline Foodservice Distribution sales supervisory / management
Performance Food Group and/or its subsidiaries (individually or collectively, the "Company") provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all applicants and employees, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations. Please click on the following links to review: (1) our EEO Policy; (2) the "EEO is the Law" poster and supplement; and (3) the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
Apply on company website