Company: Performance Food Group
Location: Elizabeth, NJ
Career Level: Mid-Senior Level
Industries: Food, Beverage
Email me to apply later
- Responsible for supervising personnel receiving product, pulling orders, loading trucks for next-day delivery, and processing paperwork relating to product delivery.
- Functions as a team member within the department and organization, as required, and performs any duty assigned to best serve the company.
- Supervises the administrative staff including: hiring, scheduling, providing training and guidance, establishing job standards and evaluating performance.
- Ensures timely, accurate and complete order pulling for all orders pulled during the shift.
- Ensures all orders are loaded in their entirety and in proper stop sequence on the assigned truck and trailer, and completes all necessary paperwork.
- Ensures all product received during the shift is stocked properly and that first-in/first-out warehouse procedures are followed for all stock rotation.
- Demonstrates a strong service quality ethic through personal example.
- Ensures that all associates have a thorough understanding of their individual roles in meeting or exceeding internal and external customer expectations.
- Coordinates pick planning in conjunction with the Manager, Warehouse.
- Utilization of Company's warehouse management system and other technologies available to maximize productivity.
- Analyzes the productivity levels of the warehouse operation and recommends appropriate changes.
- Handles building security to include locking warehouse and setting alarms after the night shift.
- Ensures the safe operation of all material handling.
- Complies with Company's health and safety programs.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Required Education: High School Diploma/GED
Required Experience: 2 - 4 Years of Warehouse experience or related experience.
Preferred Education: Associates/2-year technical degree in Business management, logistics or related area.
Preferred Experience: 4 - 6 Years of Warehouse experience within foodservice industry.
Preferred Professional Certification(s): OSHA Forklift operator certificate.
Intermediate to Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite Programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
Previous experience with AS400 and APT.
Bilingual (English/Spanish); is a plus
Performance Food Group and/or its subsidiaries (individually or collectively, the "Company") provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all applicants and employees, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations. Please click on the following links to review: (1) our EEO Policy; (2) the "EEO is the Law" poster and supplement; and (3) the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
Apply on company website