The RN is responsible for nursing care under the supervision of practice physicians and Practice Manager.
- Currently licensed to practice licensed practical nursing in the State of New Jersey or a graduate of an accredited school with eligibility for licensure
- CPR certification required
- Minimum of one year of RN experience in a medical office setting required
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Previous electronic medical records experience highly preferred
- Knowledge of medical terminology, anatomy, physiology, and pathophysiology. Familiarity with health care systems, regulations, policies, and functions. Understanding of documentation standards.
- Knowledge of equipment, supplies, and materials needed for medical treatment. Understanding of basic laboratory procedures including preparation and screening.
- Knowledge of infectious disease management and control and safety standards.
- Strong oral and written communication skills are essential
- Attention to accuracy and detail
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of the importance of staff satisfaction
Apply on company website