Piedmont Healthcare is seeking two Board Certified General Surgeons for our Piedmont Henry Hospital location. The ideal providers will have the passion and motivation to build an excellent clinical practice from the beginning while maintaining the highest professional care as is always demonstrated within the Piedmont organization.
Requirements & Highlights:
- BC/BE MD or DO
- At least 1-3 years experience after general surgery residency
- Comfortable with trauma cases
- New grad considered if the candidate demonstrates strong clinical and leadership abilities
- Reasonable call schedule
- Significant, steady stream of referrals/consults from the surrounding community
- Opportunity for leadership role as medical director for the eligible candidate
- Robotics is a plus but not a must
- EPIC EMR
Benefits:Competitive salary with comprehensive benefits including CME, and 401K with match.
Comprised of 11 hospitals, more than 700 employed physicians, and over 250 physician and specialist offices across greater Atlanta and North Georgia, Piedmont Healthcare is a fast-growing, recognized leader in delivering expert care.
You can also apply directly at http://www.piedmont.org/practicewithus
Piedmont Healthcare is seeking two Board Certified General Surgeons for our Piedmont Henry Hospital location. The ideal providers will have the...
Apply on company website