Join our team! Full time opportunities currently exist to work with our mature Hospital Medicine service providing exceptional patient care in this southern charm city.
- Exceptional clinical skills, outstanding communication skills and the attitude to thrive as a team member.
- Candidate must be Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Licensed or eligible for licensure to practice medicine in the State of Georgia
Piedmont Healthcare (PHC), a not-for-profit organization, is the parent company of 8 renowned hospitals located as far north as the mountains in Jasper and as south as Newnan. It includes Piedmont Physicians Group, a multi-specialty group with more than 150 primary care physicians in over 50 offices along with more than 20 employed specialists in over 15 locations across greater Atlanta, Piedmont Heart Institute and Piedmont Clinic, a 900-member physician network. Piedmont has been named one of the nation's 100 Best Performing Integrated Healthcare Networks.
Total compensation package includes: competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision,vacation, CME, and a 401K retirement plan.
Perks of Position:
- 7-on/ 7-off schedule
- Excellent Sub-specialty Back Up
- Internal Medicine Residency Program
- UGA Medical Partnership
- Live in the City of Athens, Lively Downtown Atomosphere and Excellent Dining
MD or DO Medical DegreeJoin our team! Full time opportunities currently exist to work with our mature Hospital Medicine service providing exceptional patient care in t...
Apply on company website