At PIH Health, we provide cutting edge compassionate care. We have a talented team who is proud to be making a positive impact on the lives of our patients each and every day. We are growing fast and looking to have an enthusiastic Adult Hospitalist Nurse Practitioner join our team.
The Adult Hospitalist Nurse Practitioner functions in an Advanced Practice role as a clinical expert in the care and admission of stable adult patients. Practicing within developed Standardized Procedures, the nurse practitioner evaluates the patient to be admitted, summarizes the clinical findings in a history and physical, places appropriate orders for inpatient or observation care and collaborates with the admitting physician for the plan of care.
- Demonstrate expertise in the diagnosis and treatment of general medical illnesses
- Effective communication of plan of treatment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal and conflict resolution abilities
- Independent performer
- Knowledgeable regarding all aspects of the Adult Hospitalist Nurse Practitioner scope of practice
- Current California Nurse Practitioner license
- Graduate from an accredited NP Master's Program
- Evidence of continuing education and self-development to support license requirements
- Board Certification: Board certified as a Nurse Practitioner
WHY PIH HEALTH?
We're a nonprofit, regional healthcare network with three hospitals, 93 outpatient medical offices, six Urgent Care Centers, with over 400 employed physician and mid-level providers in our medical foundation and more than 7,500 compassionate & valued employees. Ranked one of America's 100 Best Hospitals.
Our leadership is dedicated to putting patients first—a cornerstone of our mission, vision and values.
Apply on company website