This is an exciting opportunity to join one of Southern California's largest and fastest growing Home Health organizations. Servicing more than 75 cities in 237 zip codes across the Greater Los Angeles Area, PIH Health Home Health sees more than 6,000 patients a year. We offer Home Health clinicians the ability to work in a wide range of geographic areas within Los Angeles County, Orange County, and San Bernardino County. Enjoy collaborating with an interdisciplinary team while creating a positive impact on the lives of our patients and community.
A Licensed Vocational Nurse, who under the supervision of the Clinical Director, coordinates the functions of the clinical services as it relates to efficient intake of information, scheduling of services, and timely flow of clinical information through the department to enable improved patient outcomes.
- General office skills
- Computer skills with advanced knowledge of word, excel and power-point
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Telephone etiquette
- Medical Terminology
- Knowledge of durable medical equipment and patient supplies
- Current California LVN license
- Minimum one year experience as a LVN. Home Health or Hospice experience preferred
- Current CPR card
- Current California driver's license and valid auto insurance preferred
Beyond the benefits that come with working for the area's leading community healthcare provider – one that also recognizes the need to ensure patient safety and comfort – you'll enjoy an extremely competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer and seek diversity in our workforce. EOE M/F/D/V
Apply on company website