The RN staff nurse under the direction of and in accordance with the physician's orders administers skilled nursing care.
PIH Health is a nonprofit, regional healthcare network that serves approximately 3 million residents in the Los Angeles County, Orange County and San Gabriel Valley region. The fully integrated network is comprised of PIH Health Downey Hospital, PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital, PIH Health Whittier Hospital, 37 outpatient medical office buildings, a multispecialty medical (physician) group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer, digestive health, orthopedics, women's health, urgent care and emergency services. The organization is nationally recognized for excellence in patient care and patient experience, and the College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME) has identified PIH Health as one of the nation's top hospital systems for best practices, cutting-edge advancements, quality of care and healthcare technology. For more information, visit PIHHealth.org or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
- Able to establish effective, timely working relations with patients, families, staff and physicians
- Basic computer knowledge and abilities
- Knowledge and ability to apply the nursing process in order to develop an individualized patient plan of care
- Must have demonstrable skills in the establishment of peripheral intravenous lines and administration of intravenous therapies
- Must have a current California Registered Nurse (PHN preferred)license renewable every two (2) years in good standing
- Must have 1 year of experience as a professional nurse
- Able to demonstrate clinical nursing expertise in intravenous therapies
- Home Health experience preferred
- Current CPR card
- Current California driver's license and valid auto insurance
For more information, visit PIHHealth.org or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
12401 Washington Blvd.
Apply on company website