PIH Health is a nonprofit, regional healthcare network that serves approximately 3 million residents in the Los Angeles County, Orange County and San Gabriel Valley region. The fully integrated network is comprised of PIH Health Hospital - Whittier, PIH Health Hospital - Downey and PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital, 27 outpatient medical locations, a multispecialty medical (physician) group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer, women's health, urgent care and emergency services.
The organization is recognized by Watson Health as one of the nation's Top Hospitals, and College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME) as one of the nation's top hospital systems for best practices, cutting-edge advancements, quality of care and healthcare technology. PIH Health is certified as a Great Place to Work TM. For more information, visit PIHHealth.org or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
The Registered Nurse will be responsible and accountable for providing primary nursing care in the Cardiac Cath Lab.
- Interpretation of cardiac arrhythmias, and 12 lead EKG
- Competent in hemodynamic interpretation and Knowledgeable in interventions
- Knowledge in the legal aspects of nursing
- Competent in administering conscious sedation medications and reversal agents.
- Knowledge and demonstrated skill in using special equipment such as monitors, infusion pumps, temporary pacemakers, O2 equipment, SPO2 monitors, etc.
- Graduate from approved school of Nursing.
- Current license as a registered nurse in California.
- Current BCLS and ACLS certified required.
- EKG class
- At least 5 years experience as a Critical Care RN
- Computer literate to include MS Outlook, MS Word, and MS Excel
- Bachelors of Science degree in Nursing
- At least 1 year experience in Cardiac Cath Lab procedures
- Evidence of continuing education and self-development.
- CCRN or CEN certification
Beyond the benefits that come with working for the area's leading community healthcare provider – one that also recognizes the need to ensure patient safety and comfort – you'll enjoy an extremely competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer and seek diversity in our workforce. EOE M/F/D/V
Apply on company website