PIH Health is a nonprofit, regional healthcare network that serves approximately 3 million residents in the Los Angeles County, Orange County and San Gabriel Valley region. The fully integrated network is comprised of PIH Health Hospital - Whittier, PIH Health Hospital - Downey and PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital, 27 outpatient medical locations, a multi-specialty medical (physician) group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer, women's health, urgent care and emergency services.
Educates staff to competence according to standards, regulations, and best practice using a variety of teaching methods. Facilitates achievement of staff role clarity, professional role confidence, and proficiency. Operates as a change agent in the practice and learning environment.
- Nursing and education theory knowledge
- Refined written and verbal communication
- Current knowledge of trends in nursing practice
- Clinical competence
- Ability to plan, organize, implement, and evaluate
- Customer service and conflict resolution skills
- Computer skills
- Familiar with teaching methods and audiovisual equipment
- Ability to operate independently
- With consideration to age, employee utilizes the approved process to resolve biophysical, psychological, educational, and environmental needs of patient/significant-other when administering care
- B.S.N. Degree
- M.S.N. Degree preferred
- Current California RN License
- Evidence of self-development
- Minimum three years clinical experience in Labor and Delivery and Post Partum.
- M.S.N. Degree or certification in Nursing Professional Development
- Specialty experience preferred (such as Critical Care)
Beyond the benefits that come with working for the area's leading community healthcare provider – one that also recognizes the need to ensure patient safety and comfort – you'll enjoy an extremely competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer and seek diversity in our workforce. EOE M/F/D/V
Apply on company website