PIH Health is a nonprofit, regional healthcare network that serves approximately 3 million residents in the Los Angeles County, Orange County and San Gabriel Valley region. The fully integrated network is comprised of PIH Health Hospital - Whittier, PIH Health Hospital - Downey and PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital, 27 outpatient medical locations, a multispecialty medical (physician) group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart, cancer, women's health, urgent care and emergency services. The organization is recognized by Watson Health as one of the nation's Top Hospitals, and College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME) as one of the nation's top hospital systems for best practices, cutting-edge advancements, quality of care and healthcare technology. PIH Health is certified as a Great Place to Work TM. For more information, visit PIHHealth.org or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
The Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) provides diagnostic and therapeutic services to patients with speech/language and swallowing disorders in accordance with physician's orders.
- Basic computer knowledge and abilities.
- Cognizant of home health standards and practices, including but not limited to assessments specific to discipline and documentation requirements.
- Graduate of a Master's or doctoral degree program in SLP approved by the Medical Board of California Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology Examining Committee.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence by the American Speech and Hearing Association.
- Holds current California Speech Pathologist License
- A minimum of one year's experience.
- Current CPR card.
Beyond the benefits that come with working for the area's leading community healthcare provider – one that also recognizes the need to ensure patient safety and comfort – you'll enjoy an extremely competitive compensation and benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer and seek diversity in our workforce. EOE M/F/D/V
Apply on company website