We are seeking a full-time or part-time general dermatologist to join our thriving practice in Hoffman Estates, IL!
- This position isflexible 3-5 days per week
- 100% outpatient role
- Strong patient volumes and established referral base
- Professional shared services support
- Locations offer a wide range of services including skin exams, dermatologic surgeries including Mohs surgery, and cosmetic services
About Pinnacle Dermatology
Pinnacle Dermatology is proud to be a place where extraordinary things happen. Our mission is to educate communities about the importance of skin health through annual skin exams and dermatologic care. Our 50+ locations, over 100 providers, and 600+ employees strive to provide the latest proven, proactive, and comprehensive dermatologic care to all populations in the expanding geographies we serve by making high-quality skincare timelier and more accessible all while creating a rewarding work environment for our providers and employees.
Hoffman Estates is an amazing place to work and enjoy!
Hoffman Estateswas votedone of the best places to live in Illinois. Living in Hoffman Estates offers residents a suburban feel and most residents own their homes. In Hoffman Estates there are a lot of restaurants, coffee shops, and parks. Many families and young professionals live in Hoffman Estates due to the activities and events.
Many residents go shopping at Poplar Creek, cycling on the towns 26 miles of bike paths, or teeing off at one of the citys three 18-hole golf courses. People from neighboring towns head to Hoffman Estates for concerts, shows, and sports events at Sears Centre Arena, an 11,800-seat entertainment venue.
Top-notch schools are the big draw for families moving to this northwest suburb of Chicago.
Compensation & Benefit Package
- Highly competitive salaries exceeding national salary benchmarks!
- Partnership/equity opportunities
- Commencement bonus
- Paid relocation
- Student loan assistance
- Retirement contribution plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- And many other non-traditional benefits!
Candidate should have completed or be a current resident of an AAD accredited dermatology residency program and must be board certified/board eligible at the time of employment. This position is principally medical dermatology; however, there is an opportunity to perform cosmetic dermatology if desired.
We are seeking a full-time or part-time general dermatologist to join our thriving practice in Hoffman Estates, IL!Position Highl...
Apply on company website