Reports To Principal Salary Support Exempt Level 5 (starting at $59, 010) Qualifications - Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Five years of experience in managing and maintaining large databases and complex software.
- Candidate must have experience with web design.
- Possess strong word processing skills with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Publisher.
- Strong organizational, communication both oral and written, and interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment in analyzing and resolving problems quickly.
- Ability to work in a production team.
- Ability to be flexible and to respond in a timely manner to the needs of district wide personnel is required. Residency Requirements City of Pittsburgh Residency Required Essential Job Functions - Assist Principal in preparation and delivery of student, parent/ guardian, and community partner workshops and training sessions.
- Assist in conducting home visits.
- Assist in the compilation and generation of reporting of statistical information, grade reporting, attendance reporting, and student data and produce disaggregate reports.
- Assist the recruitment and retention efforts of the school.
- Attend key meetings and training sessions as assigned by the Principal.
- Collect, organize, develop and distribute weekly and monthly drop in center sessions, training, and engagement opportunities.
- Compiles and disseminates feedback from training and workshops coordinated by the Online Academy or its vendors.
- Develop and design additional supports for the Online Academy to remain technologically relevant.
- Manage Online Academy web site.
- Manage daily operations of the Online Academy which are considerably complex. Must meet constant deadlines.
- Manage technical support for the Online Academy for students, parents/guardians, and staff.
- Manage student scheduling and enrollment.
- Manage all student reintegration plan to Pittsburgh Public Schools upon departure from Pittsburgh Online Academy.
- Manage all truancy initiatives at Pittsburgh Online Academy. This will encompass truancy elimination meetings with students and families, processing citations with the local Magistrate, and attending all court hearings.
- Maintain inventory and equipment for the Online Academy and other off-site locations based on training requests and needs.
Apply on company website