Pivot Occupational Health is seeking an enthusiastic and passionate Medical Assistant for a full-time opportunity at our Dover, Delaware clinic! Typically, 8-hour shift working from Monday - Friday 7:30 am - 4 pm or 8 am - 4:30 pm!
The Medical Assistant (MA) will assist in the daily front desk operations, insuring efficient service and patient/client satisfaction. The Medical Assistant will also assist the physicians and physician extenders in the evaluation and treatment of the patient. The Medical Assistant reports to the Clinical Manager.
Your typical day includes:
- Scheduling patient appointments as needed and arranging services with consultants, lab, radiology, etc. Handling incoming calls for the medical office and inquiries/problems/complaints from patients in a courteous and customer service-oriented manner
- Performing DOT and non-DOT physicals, drug screen collections, and following up on PFT, EKG, Breath Alcohol, and Audiograms as needed
- Assisting the physicians and physician extenders with the examination of patients as needed
- Drawing blood specimens, collecting urine for testing, and giving injections at the clinic/client jobsite
- Taking vital signs, recording on medical charts, and discussing abnormal findings with physician/physician extenders
- Commuting between sites and on-call responsibilities as needed
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance (Eligible if you work 30 or more hours per week)
- Federal holidays, floating holidays, and PTO (Eligible if you work 30 or more hours per week)
- 401(k) plans
You are a great fit if you:
- Have a minimum of two (2) years of medical assistant experience
- Have a minimum of two (2) years of EMR systems experience
- Have a minimum of one (1) year of phlebotomy experience
- Have drug screen collection experience (Preferred)
Click here to see the full job description.
Apply on company website