Pivot Onsite Innovations has an immediate need for an experienced and passionate part-time Athletic Trainer at our client's site in Denver, CO. In addition to competitive salary, work-life balance, and opportunities for career advancement, we have a mentorship program designed to ensure the success of all Athletic Trainers. Great schedule: Monday, Wednesday and Thursday: 3:30pm - 11:30pm! If you are interested in this setting, then come be a part of our team!
The Athletic Trainer will plan, coordinate, and supervise all components of a worksite injury management and health improvement program for employees. You will work under the direction of the Pivot Onsite Innovations Medical Director to carry out activities in the following areas: injury prevention and evaluation, ergonomic risk assessments and corrective action planning, OSHA emergency/first aid treatment, physical conditioning and rehabilitation assistance, health education and coaching, and worksite health promotion and marketing activities.
- Continuing education reimbursement (Eligible if you work 30 or more hours per week)
- Unlimited online CEUs through our partnership with MedBridge (Eligible if you work 30 or more hours per week)
- All AT necessary recertification and licensing fees reimbursed (Eligible if you work 30 or more hours per week)
- Career growth opportunities: Clinic/Site Lead, Team Lead, Division Manager, and Division Sr. Manager
- One-of-a-kind mentorship program
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance (Eligible if you work 30 or more hours per week)
- Federal holidays, floating holidays, and PTO (Eligible if you work 30 or more hours per week)
- 401(k) plans
You are a great fit if you:
- Have a bachelor's/master's degree in athletic training from a CAATE accredited program
- Are BOC certified
- Are state licensed, pending or active
- Are willing to travel to various client locations, as needed
- Have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with client and employees
Click here to see the full job description.
Apply on company website