Pivot Onsite Innovations has an immediate need for an experienced and passionate PRN Athletic Trainer at our client's site in San Rafael, CA. The position offers competitive pay, work-life balance, and opportunities for career advancement. If you are interested in this setting, then come be a part of our team!
Coverage Need: Monday-Friday 6AM-3PM
The Athletic Trainer (AT) will plan, coordinate, and supervise all components of a worksite injury management and health improvement program for employees. You will work under the direction of the Pivot Onsite Innovations Medical Director to carry out activities in the following areas: injury prevention and evaluation, ergonomic risk assessments and corrective action planning, OSHA emergency/first aid treatment, physical conditioning and rehabilitation assistance, health education and coaching, and worksite health promotion and marketing activities.
- No minimum or maximum hour requirements. Candidates can pick up as much or as little as they'd like based on site availability
- Opportunity to work in a new provider setting
- Opportunities to grow into a full-time position
- Opportunity to have a preventative/educational focus
- Ability to engage in a customer-focused setting
You are a great fit if you:
- Have a bachelor's/master's degree in athletic training from a CAATE accredited program
- Are BOC certified
- Are state licensed, pending or active
- Are willing to travel to various client locations, as needed
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with client and employees
Click here to see the full job description.
Apply on company website