Pivot Onsite Innovations has an immediate need for an experienced and passionate PRN Athletic Trainer (Construction Division) at our client's site in Boston, MA. The position offers competitive pay, work-life balance, and opportunities for career advancement. If you are interested in this setting, then come be a part of our team!
The Athletic Trainer (AT) will plan, coordinate, and supervise all components of a worksite injury management and health improvement program for employees. You will work under the direction of the Pivot Onsite Innovations Medical Director to carry out activities in the following areas: injury prevention and evaluation, ergonomic risk assessments and corrective action planning, OSHA emergency/first aid treatment, physical conditioning and rehabilitation assistance, health education and coaching, and worksite health promotion and marketing activities.
- No minimum or maximum hour requirements. Candidates can pick up as much or as little as they'd like based on site availability
- Opportunity to work in a new provider setting
- Opportunities to grow into a full-time position
- Opportunity to have a preventative/educational focus
- Ability to engage in a customer-focused setting
- Have a minimum of one (1) year of athletic training experience and a bachelor's degree in related field
- Have an active state license, board-certified athletic training certification, and First Aid/CPR/AED certification
- Have an OSHA 30 Certification in New York, OSHA 10 Construction Certification (Preferred), and certification in other states (Preferred)
- Are knowledgeable of OSHA Recordability and workers' compensation (Preferred)
- Have occupational health experience and a construction background/knowledge (Preferred)
- Have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with client and employees
Click here to see the full job description.
Apply on company website