Pivot Onsite Innovations is now hiring an experienced and self-driven Emergency Medical Technician for a PRN position. This role will provide coverage as needed at our onsite healthcare clinic located at our client's distribution center in San Rafael, CA!
Coverage Need: Monday-Friday 6am-3PM
Pivot Onsite Innovations is seeking an Emergency Medical Technician to join our team in a PRN capacity at our work-site clinic as an Occupational Health Technician. This unique opportunity will encourage EMTs to pivot into the non-traditional setting, and flourish within the quickly growing occupational arena. EMTs will, operate under the title Occupational Health Technician, and be responsible for patient education, administering first-aid support, performing pre and post-employment screenings, and additional duties needed to improve the patient's overall health and wellness. As a patient advocate, the EMT will verify work-site patients are receiving the best possible care; ensuring they are well enough to be at work, and well enough to enjoy their lives outside of work.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administer basic first aid and medical support as the first responder of work-related injuries
- Collaborate with on-site team while building relationships with front-line employees, coordinating projects with managers, and communicating with outside medical professionals to ensure a high level of medical care
- Reduce the number of injuries, severity of injuries, and the time spent away from work for the industrial team by promoting wellness activities and education
- Impacting lives through patient education
Required Education, Skills & Abilities:
- 2+ years' experience working as an Emergency Medical Technician
- Current and valid state EMT licensure - required
- Willingness to obtain company funded OSHA certification per state and local requirements
- Prior EMT experience in an industrial setting – a plus, but not required
- Prior EMT experience in an event setting - a plus, but not required
- Position may require proof of COVID-19 vaccination
Apply on company website