Pivot Onsite Innovations has an immediate need for an experienced and passionate part time Nurse Practitioner at our client's site in Mansfield, OH! In addition to competitive salary, work-life balance, and opportunities for career advancement, it's a great schedule 12-20 hour a week position!
Under the direction of the Medical Director and Overseeing Physician, the Nurse Practitioner provides patient care that includes, but not limited to, case management, physicals/clearance exams, injury assessment, and minor procedures.
Your typical day includes:
- Performing post-offer physicals, non-work-related RTW medical clearance examinations
- Assessing, diagnosing, treating, and providing ongoing medical management of workplace injuries and non-occupational conditions (episodic and urgent)
- Driving chronic disease management process, including education and wellness physicals
- Performing minor procedures including, but not limited to, suturing, splinting, joint injection, trigger finger injection, arthrocentesis, and x-ray interpretation
- Managing cases of workman's compensation claims in conjunction with the employer representative and insurance carrier. Facilitating RTW and light duty assignments for employees with work-related injuries
- Continuing education reimbursement (Eligible if you work 30 or more hours per week)
- Unlimited online CEUs through our partnership with MedBridge (Eligible if you work 30 or more hours per week)
- All NP necessary recertification and licensing fees reimbursed (Eligible if you work 30 or more hours per week)
- Career growth opportunities: Clinic/Site Lead, Team Lead, Division Manager, and Division Sr. Manager
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance (Eligible if you work 30 or more hours per week)
- Federal holidays, floating holidays, and PTO (Eligible if you work 30 or more hours per week)
- 401(k) plans
You are a great fit if you:
- Have a minimum of three (3) years of experience as a Nurse Practitioner
- Have a master's degree in related field
- Have a valid state licensure and First Aid/CPR/AED certification
- Have the ability to communicate with all levels across the organization effectively
- Have strong administrative/management skills and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Click here to see the full job description.
Apply on company website